Views:88 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-05-20 Origin:Site
1. When the pump is directly connected to the motor, pay attention to the coaxiality of the pump shaft and the output of the motor; the accuracy of the pump installation has a greater impact on the pump's running stability and service life, so it must be carefully installed.
2. The pump coupling must be sturdy with a nut, and lock the nut. Be careful not to loosen the nut, otherwise it will easily cause impeller movement and cause mechanical failure.
3. In order to maintain a certain storage liquid in the pump body to achieve better self-priming ability and prevent dry friction of the mechanical seal, the pump inlet must be higher than the centerline of the pump shaft.
4. The installation of the suction pipe should pay attention to 4 points:
A. The installation height of the suction port should not exceed 5 meters. When conditions permit, the installation height of the suction port should be as low as possible to the lowest water storage level of the pool, and the length of the suction pipe should be shortened as much as possible, and fewer elbows should be installed, which will help shorten the self-priming time and improve the self-priming function.
B. Valves, flanges, etc. in the suction line should be strictly prevented from air leakage or liquid leakage, that is, no air leakage is allowed in the suction line.
C. The pump body should be prevented from inhaling solids and other debris. To this end, a filter should be installed on the suction line. The effective water passing area of the filter should be 2-3 times of the cross section of the suction pipe, and the filter should be checked regularly.
D. The suction pipe and the discharge pipe should have their own brackets, and the pump body itself is not allowed to bear the load of the pipe.
5. During the installation of the pump, the static grounding resistance of the pump and the pipeline should meet its specified requirements.
6. During installation, the pump casing and pipelines should be strictly inspected for debris such as stones and iron sand.
7. Correct the installation gap and coaxiality of the pump coupling and motor coupling, and the allowable deviation of different shaft degrees is 0.1mm. The height difference between the pump shaft and the motor shaft can be adjusted with copper or iron skins on the feet.
8. After the actual operation of the unit for 3-4 hours, make the final inspection. If there is no bad phenomenon, the main installation is properly installed and the shaft should be checked during the trial operation.
9. Where the pump bearing body is equipped with a cooling water device with a cooling water connection for a rubber or plastic tube with an internal hole of 12, the thread size is M12x1.75.
9. If a one-way valve is installed on the outlet pipe of the pump and the pump cannot discharge gas smoothly during the self-priming process, an exhaust water pipe and a valve should be connected to the outlet of the pump.
The use of self-priming pumps includes: preparation and inspection before starting, starting and operating, and stopping the pump.
1. This series of self-priming pumps are lubricated with high-quality calcium-based butter and No. 10 motor oil respectively according to the pump's working condition. If the grease-lubricated pump should be filled with grease into the bearing box regularly, the oil-lubricated pump, If the oil level is insufficient, it needs to be topped up.
2. Check whether the storage liquid in the pump casing is higher than the upper edge of the impeller. If it is insufficient, you can directly put the storage fluid into the pump body from the filling port on the pump casing. You should not start the operation if the storage fluid is insufficient. Otherwise, it will not work properly, and it is easy to damage the mechanical seal.
3. Check whether the rotating parts of the pump are stuck or bumped.
4. Check if there is any looseness in the bottom of the pump body and the nuts at each joint.
5. Check the coaxiality and parallelism of the pump shaft and the motor shaft.
6. Check the inlet pipeline for leaks. If there is a leak, you must try to eliminate it.
7. Open the valve of the suction line, and slightly open (do not fully open) the outlet control valve.
1. Jog the self-priming pump, pay attention to the correct rotation of the pump shaft.
2. Pay attention to the abnormal sound and vibration when turning.
3. Pay attention to the readings of the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge. After the start, when the readings of the pressure gauge and vacuum gauge fluctuate for a period of time and indicate the stability, it means that the pump has been filled with liquid and enters the normal infusion operation.
4. During the self-priming process before the pump enters the normal infusion operation, special attention should be paid to the temperature rise of the pump. If this process is too long and the water temperature in the pump is too high, stop the pump and check the cause.
5. If the temperature of the liquid in the pump is too high to cause difficulty in self-priming, you can temporarily stop and use the liquid in the discharge line to flow back into the pump, or add a liquid storage port to the pump body to directly add liquid to the pump, so that the liquid in the pump cools down, and then it can be started.
6. If strong vibration and noise occur during the work, it may be caused by the cavitation of the pump. There are two reasons for the cavitation: one is that the flow rate of the inlet pipe is too large, and the other is that the suction stroke is too high. When the flow rate is too large, the outlet control valve can be adjusted to increase the reading of the pressure gauge. When the inlet pipe is blocked, it should be eliminated in time; when the suction stroke is too high, the installation height of the pump can be appropriately reduced.
7. When the pump is stopped for any reason during the working process, the outlet control valve should be opened slightly (not fully closed) when it needs to be restarted, which is not only conducive to the discharge of gas from the discharge port during self-priming, but also ensures that the pump is lighter under load.
8. Pay attention to check the pipeline system for leakage.
1. The gate valve on the discharge pipe must be closed first.
2. Stop the pump.
3. In the cold season, the storage fluid in the pump body and the water in the cooling chamber of the bearing body should be emptied to prevent freezing and cracking.
Remember the precautions for installation and use of the above self-priming pump. If you have more professional methods about the installation and use of self-priming pumps, please communicate with me.