Views:89 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-05 Origin:Site
Do you know what’s the angle seat valve? Angle seat valves are very common in automatic control systems. They are often used in the composition of various automatic mechanical equipment such as chemical, water treatment, and medicine. In our home, there is a device for the angle seat valve inside the bathtub.
Below we will introduce you the principle and characteristics of the angle seat valve.
The angle seat valve maintains the flow rate to save space. It uses a single-acting pneumatic actuator with spring safety to operate the steering angle seat valve. The angle seat valve is widely used for short-time frequent start-up, with sensitive response and accurate movement. Pneumatic control can accurately control the flow of gas and liquid. It can realize the requirements of accurate temperature control and dropping liquid.
The angle seat valve uses a single-acting pneumatic actuator with spring safety to operate the steering angle seat valve. The normally open or normally closed SAV series should be selected from stainless steel casting and Teflon. It can be used in most gas, liquid, steam and corrosive fields. It has a heat sink to protect the actuator.
The angle seat valve is flexible to install. To facilitate the positioning of the pressure port, the actuator housing rotates 350 degrees for added flexibility. A standard display with an open or closed state is included.
1. With valve open or closed position display.
2. External pneumatic pilot for increased service life and maintenance free.
3. There is a self-adjusting sealing gland between the overflow port and the slider to improve the sealing performance.
4. The valve body angle seat structure can realize large flow rate (especially compared with ordinary stop valve) and has a compact structure.
Installation and maintenance of angle seat valve
1. The pipe must be clean and free from contamination.
2. Install the angle seat valve as needed, but it is best to have the actuator facing up. Pay attention to the flow direction.
3. Connect the valve and pay attention to the alignment of the pipe. Remove the actuator only when the user requests it.
4. Shut off fluid and control air supply and reduce pressure in the piping system before opening or servicing the angle valve.
1. When this flow direction is selected, the life of the product can be increased.
2. When the working medium is a liquid, select the flow to impact the waterproof hammer.
3. For products with a diameter of Φ15/Φ20/Φ25, the working pressure must be below 0.3MPa.
4. angle seat valve needs to be cleaned frequently when it is used. It is necessary to ensure that the angle seat valve has no garbage and no pollution.
Follow us to learn more about valves and accessories for fluid equipment such as beverages, milk, beer, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and water. Any question, please freely contact us.