Views:95 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-19 Origin:Site
Stainless steel diaphragm valves are a special form of stop valve that appeared in the 1920s. Its opening and closing piece is a diaphragm made of soft material, which separates the inner cavity of the valve body from the inner cavity of the valve cover and the driving part.
Compared with conventional valve，structure and working principle of stainless steel diaphragm valve are not the same. Stainless steel diaphragm valves are self-supporting and do not require external powered air. They work by compressed air. Compressed air enters the air chamber of the stainless steel diaphragm valve through the throttle orifice. Once the air is discharged and charged, the air in the chamber is discharged through the discharge orifice and the pressure drops. The stainless steel diaphragm valve is automatically opened. After the discharge solenoid valve loses power, the air chamber re-establishes the balance, closes the stainless steel diaphragm valve. In our company, there are a lot of fluid equipment valves (for drinks, milk, beer, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, water, etc.), hemp extraction equipment accessories and so on can meet the needs of customers.Like Sanitary Stainless Steel Sampling Valves for Yogurt, Stainless Steel Clamped Pneumatic Single Divert Seat. These sanitary valves and diaphragm valves are suitable for a wide variety of work scenarios.
(1) The soft rubber stainless steel diaphragm valve can cut off the media so as not to leak.
(2) Because rubber has a certain corrosion resistance, before the 1960s, there is no better corrosion resistance material, it is often used as corrosion resistance materials to promote the application, and even continue to today.
(3) The flow path is simple and has the function of "self-cleaning", which can be used for unclean medium.
(4) Open characteristics, but as the corrosion resistance control valve, have to use the fast opening characteristics of the front part, the effective travel is short, poor quality regulation.
(5) Especially as a fatigue test, force it to fold up and down, easily broken, because the diaphragm is an unreliable part, resulting in a shorter valve life, which is a fatal flaw.
(6) When closed, the diaphragm upward force of the medium, the imbalance force is larger, the need for greater thrust of the actuator, therefore, must choose a particularly large and heavy actuator, so that the weight of the valve becomes very cumbersome.
(7) More and more corrosion-resistant materials, especially in the late 1980s when the fluorine-lined plastic process was solved, fluorine-lined ball valves were introduced. As a result of fluoroplastics than rubber corrosion resistance, temperature resistance, and the ball valve ball core is far more than stainless steel diaphragm valve diaphragm stiffness ten times a hundred times, so it is recommended in the cutting off of corrosive medium and regulation occasions, try not to choose diaphragm valve, choose the corrosion lined fluorovalve, butterfly valve and full tetrafluoride single seat valve.
(1) Open and close parts with elastic seal to ensure no internal leakage.
(2) Streamlined flow passage, so that the pressure loss is small.
(3) No stuffing box, so no leakage.
(4) The valve body and the cover are separated by the middle diaphragm, so that the parts above the diaphragm such as the valve cover and the valve stem are not subject to medium erosion.
(5) Diaphragm can be replaced with low maintenance cost.
(6) The lining materials are diverse, suitable for various media, and have the characteristics of high strength and good corrosion resistance.
It can be said that industrial applications for the valve requirements of the diversity are the most in various fields. Because of its advantages, stainless steel diaphragm valve is now widely used in the industrial field.