Views:86 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-01-07 Origin:Site
Valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, muds, oils, liquid metals and radioactive media. There are many types of valves, such as butterfly valve, ball valve, screwed valve, sanitary valve, check valve. Today we mainly discuss common faults and installation methods of butterfly valves.
The rubber elastomer in the butterfly valve will cause tearing, abrasion, aging, perforation and even shedding during continuous use. However, the traditional thermal vulcanization process is difficult to meet the needs of on-site repair. The repair equipment consumes a lot of thermal energy and electrical energy, which takes time and effort. Nowadays, the method of using polymer composite materials is gradually replacing traditional methods. After repair, the service life of new parts is even exceeded, which greatly reduces downtime.
1. The main control parameter of butterfly valve is the size.
2. The butterfly valve is a single-plate type air valve, which has a simple structure, convenient processing, low cost, and easy operation, but has poor adjustment accuracy, and is only suitable for switching or coarse adjustment in ventilation and air conditioning systems.
3. It can be operated by manual, electric or zipper, and can be fixed at any angle within 90 °.
4. The electric butterfly valve has only two-position control. The electric actuator is the same as the multi-leaf valve.
1. The installation position, height and direction of entry and exit must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight. The handles of all kinds of manual valves installed on insulation pipes must not be turned down.
2. The butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in size and light in weight, and its components are relatively small. Only a few key parts can constitute a butterfly valve, and it is very convenient when it is opened. You only need to turn the switch to 90 degrees.
3.Butterfly valve has very good fluid control. It can increase or decrease the flow rate at any time. The valve has certain resistance when transporting any fluid, and the resistance of the butterfly valve mainly comes from itself, such as the thickness of the butterfly valve body. If you want to reduce the resistance to the fluid, just reduce its thickness.
4. The application range of butterfly valve is also relatively wide. If it is used to control the flow rate, it is necessary to choose different types and valve body sizes, because the butterfly valve itself is more suitable for some valves with larger calibers.
1. During installation, the valve disc should stop in the closed position.
2. The opening position should be determined according to the rotation angle of the butterfly plate.
3. The butterfly valve with bypass valve should be opened before opening.
4. It should be installed according to the installation instructions of the manufacturer. Heavy-weight butterfly valves should be provided with a solid foundation.
Butterfly valves are widely used not only in general industries such as petroleum, gas, chemical, and water treatment, but also in cooling water systems in thermal power stations. Contact us to purchase more different types of valves.