Views: 94 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-03 Origin: Site
There are many classification methods for pressure vessels. From the perspective of use, manufacturing and supervision, there are the following classifications.
(1) According to the pressure level, it is divided into: low-pressure vessel, medium-pressure vessel, high-pressure vessel and ultra-high-pressure vessel.
(2) Divided according to the medium contained: non-flammable, non-toxic; flammable or toxic; highly toxic.
(3) According to the different roles in the process, it is divided into:
①Reaction container: a container used to complete the physical and chemical reaction of the medium.
②Heat exchange container: a container used to complete the heat exchange of the medium.
③Separation vessel: a vessel used to complete the mass exchange of media, gas purification, solid, liquid, and gas separation.
④Storage and transportation container: It is used to contain liquid or gas materials, storage and transportation medium or a container that balances and buffers the pressure.
The classification of pressure vessels should be based on the characteristics of the medium, and the classification chart should be selected according to the following requirements, and then the coordinate points should be marked according to the design pressure p (unit MPa) and volume V (unit L) to determine the type of container.
Multi-cavity pressure vessels (such as the tube and shell sides of heat exchangers, jacketed vessels, etc.) are used as the category of the vessel according to the pressure chamber with a high category and the use management is carried out according to this category. However, technical requirements for design and manufacturing should be proposed in accordance with the type of each pressure chamber. When classifying each pressure chamber, the design pressure takes the design pressure of the pressure chamber, and the volume takes the geometric volume of the pressure chamber.
1. Classification of multiple media containers in the same cavity
When there are multiple media in a pressure chamber, they are classified according to the media with high group.
2. Classification of containers with minimal medium content
When the content of a certain hazardous substance in the medium is extremely small, the medium group should be determined by the design unit of the pressure vessel based on the comprehensive consideration of the degree of hazard and its content.
(1) When the coordinate points are located on the classification line in Figure A-1 or Figure A-2, the categories are divided according to the higher categories.
(2) For media that are not clearly specified in the two standards of GB 5044 and HG 20660, the media group shall be determined by the design unit of the pressure vessel based on comprehensive consideration of chemical properties, degree of hazard and their content.
(3) Pressure vessels within the scope of Article 1.4 of this Regulation are uniformly classified as Class I pressure vessels.
The design pressure (p) of the pressure vessel is divided into four pressure levels: low pressure, medium pressure, high pressure, and extra high pressure:
(1) Low pressure (code L) 0.1MPa≤p <1.6MPa.
(2) Medium pressure (code M) 1.6MPa≤p <10.0MPa.
(3) High pressure (code H) 10.0MPa≤p <100.0MPa.
(4) Ultra high pressure (code U) p≥100.0MPa.
Pressure vessels are divided into reaction pressure vessels, heat exchange pressure vessels, separation pressure vessels, and storage pressure vessels according to their operating principles in the production process.
The specific division is as follows:
Reaction pressure vessel (code R): mainly used to complete the physical and chemical reaction of the medium, such as reactor, reaction kettle, decomposition pot, vulcanization tank, decomposition tower, polymerization kettle, autoclave, ultra-high pressure kettle, synthesis tower, shift furnace, cooking pot, steam ball, autoclave, gas generator, etc.
Heat exchange pressure vessel (code E): mainly used to complete the heat exchange of the medium pressure vessel, such as shell and tube waste heat boiler, heat exchanger, cooler, condenser, heater, sterilization pot, dyer, drying cylinder, steaming wok, preheating pot, solvent preheater, steaming pot, steaming machine, electric steam generator, water jacket of gas generator, etc.
Separation pressure vessel (code S): mainly used to complete the fluid pressure balance buffer and gas purification separation of the medium, such as separator, filter, oil collector, buffer, scrubber, absorption tower, copper washing tower, drying tower, stripping tower, sub-cylinder, deaerator, etc.
Storage pressure vessel (code C, including spherical tank code B): mainly used to store and hold gas, liquid, liquefied gas and other media pressure vessels, such as various types of storage tanks.
In a pressure vessel, if there are more than two process action principles at the same time, the varieties should be divided according to the main role of the process.
Wenzhou Sunthai Valve Co.,Ltd. is a supplier of stainless steel products for sanitary&food grade applications, widely used in extraction business, food processing, beverage, beer, dairy, chemical, Pharmaceutical industries. If you are interested in hydrocarbon extraction vessel and solvent recovery tanks, please contact us in time.