Views:94 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-26 Origin:Site
The valve is widely used in various industries, mainly including food,beverage,wine,beer,beverage,petroleum, petrochemical, chemical, dairy, electric power, water pure,pharmaceuticals and so on. Today we will mainly introduce the top ten application fields of valves.
1. Valves for Petroleum Installations
1) Petroleum refining device.
Most of the valves used in petroleum refinery units are pipeline valves, mainly including gate valves, globe valves, check valves, safety valves, ball valves, butterfly valves, and steam traps. Among them, gate valves account for about 80% of the total number of valves. 3% to 5% of the total investment).
2) Chemical fiber device. Chemical fiber products mainly include polyester, acrylic and vinylon. The ball valve and the jacket valve (the jacketed ball valve, the jacketed gate valve and the jacketed shut-off valve) need to be used.
3) Acrylonitrile device. The device generally needs to use the valve produced by the scale, mainly including the gate valve, the shut-off valve, the check valve, the ball valve, the steam trap, the needle-shaped shut-off valve, the plug valve, among them, the gate valve accounts for about 75% of the total valve.
4) Synthetic ammonia device. Because of the different synthetic ammonia and purification methods, the process is different, and the technical functions of the required valves are also different. At present, domestic ammonia device mainly need gate valves, globe valves, check valves, traps, butterfly valves, ball valves, diaphragm valves, regulating valves, needle valves, safety valves, high temperature and low temperature valves.
The construction of hydroelectric stations in China is developing in the direction of large-scale, so it is necessary to use large-diameter and high-pressure safety valves, pressure reducing valves, globe valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, emergency blocking valves and flow control valves, and spherical sealing instrument shut-off valves.
In the metallurgical industry, the behavior of alumina mainly requires the use of an anti-abrasive slurry valve (in the flow-type shut-off valve) and the adjustment steam traps. The steelmaking industry mainly needs metal sealed ball valves, butterfly valves and oxidized ball valves, shut-off valve and four-way reversing valves.
With the development of offshore oilfield exploitation, the amount of valves required for offshore platform has also gradually increased. The offshore platform needs to use the shut-off ball valve, the check valve, and the multi-way valve.
The rural and urban construction department generally adopts low-pressure valves, and now it is currently developing in the direction of environmental protection and energy conservation. Environmentally friendly rubber plate valves, balancing valves, mid-line butterfly valves, and metal-sealed butterfly valves are gradually replacing low-pressure iron gate valves. Most of the valves used in rural and urban construction in the country are balancing valves, soft seal gate valves, butterfly valves, etc.
In the urban heat generation system, a large number of metal sealing butterfly valves, horizontal balancing valves and direct-buried ball valves are needed, and such valves are used to solve the problem of longitudinal and lateral hydraulic imbalance of the pipeline, thereby achieving the purpose of energy saving and heat balance.
In the domestic environmental protection system, the water supply system mainly needs the midline butterfly valve, the soft seal gate valve, the ball valve, and the exhaust valve (used to remove the air in the pipeline). Sewage treatment systems mainly need soft seal gate valves and butterfly valves.
City gas accounts for 22% of the entire market, the use of valves is large, and there are many types. It mainly need ball valve, plug valve, pressure reducing valve and safety valve.
Long-distance pipelines are mainly used for crude oil and finished coal. They require a large amount of forged steel three-piece full-bore ball valves, sulfur-resistant slab gate valves, safety valves, and check valves.