Views:92 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-05 Origin:Site
Industrial valves and sanitary valves are common in our life. The sanitary valve, as the name implies, is a product with special standards in terms of hygiene. Its material is made of SUS304 and SS316L, and treated with sanitary grade polishing equipment, so as to meet the requirements of surface accuracy and the special requirements of various media in the food industry and biopharmaceutical field. Therefore, the sanitary valve can achieve strong acid resistance and high temperature resistance, which can be used in food processing or other industries with high health requirements.
Sanitary ball valve is different from industrial ball valve. It is a kind of special valve used for material transportation and flow control. It is specially used in food, brewing, dairy products, beverage processing, chemical industry and other fields with special requirements.
1. The valve body can only be made of SS304/SS316 or CF8/CF8M, while the industrial ball valve can be made of cast investment, cast steel, nodular cast iron, stainless steel, etc., with a wide range of materials.
2. The appearance of sanitary ball valve shall be polished by standard electronic polishing to make the surface smooth and clean without medium accumulation area and potential pollution.
3. Generally, the connection mode is clamp quick installation and thread; the connection mode of industrial ball valve includes flange, thread, quick installation and welding, etc.
4. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length of pipe section.
5. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
It is easy to operate and fast to open and close. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close.
6. It is easy to operate, opening and closing quickly. It only needs to rotate 90 ° from full open to full close.
7. The maintenance is convenient. The ball valve structure is simple. The sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
8. When the ball valve is fully open or closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat shall be isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, the corrosion of the valve sealing surface will not be caused.
9. It can be used in a wide range of applications from as small as several millimeters to as large as several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure.
Sanitary valve includes sanitary ball valve, sanitary butterfly valve, sanitary pneumatic diaphragm valve, sanitary air release valve, rebreather vacuum valve, regulating valve, dairy ball valve, sanitary check valve and other types according to the project. There is no way to use ordinary industrial ball valves in food industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry and other fields with high health standards. The materials of ordinary industrial ball valves, such as cast iron or cast copper, will rust to pollution after time consumption. There is no way for these industries with direct contact and eating to use ordinary ball valves.