Hygienic Threaded DIN11851 Check Valve with Heavy Duty Clamp
1. The flow pressure of both sides of pipe system equals to each other, the valve is closed
2. When flow pressure at bottom side increases, the valve disc is pushes upwards
3. Valve is opened and medium flows through the valve accordingly
4. When flow pressure of both sides return to balance, the spring force pushes the disc back
5. Valve is closed, to stop the medium from flowing back
Body and shaft:SS304 and SS316L,AISI304&AISI316
Fully precision machined by CNC machine.Suface finish Ra<0.6μm
Angle design make the biggest flowing liquid as well as for disk easy open and close.
Connection: clamp end, weld end, male end and liner/nut
Size:1/2″ to 4″ (DN15-DN100).
Working temperature: -10℃-120℃ (EPDM)
Max. working pressure: 10 bar(145PSI)
Opening pressure: 0.3 bar (DN-25), 0.2 bar (DN-32/40), 0.1 bar (DN-50/100)