Views:83 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-10 Origin:Site
The filter is an indispensable device on the conveying medium pipeline. It is usually installed at the inlet end of the pressure reducing valve, pressure relief valve, fixed water level valve. After the filter has a filter cartridge with a certain specification, its impurities are blocked. When cleaning is required, just remove the detachable filter cartridge and reload it after treatment. Therefore, it is extremely convenient to use and maintain.
Filtration technology has been used in production in ancient China, and paper made from plant fibers was already available in 200 BC. In 105 AD, Cai Lun improved the papermaking method. In the paper making process, he swayed the plant fiber pulp on the dense thin bamboo curtain. The water is filtered through the gap of the bamboo curtain, and a thin layer of wet pulp is left on the surface of the bamboo curtain. After drying, it becomes paper.
The earliest filtration was mostly gravity filtration. Later, pressure filtration was used to increase the filtration speed, and vacuum filtration appeared again. The rotary drum vacuum filter invented in the early 20th century realized the continuous operation of filtration. Since then, various types of continuous filters have appeared one after another. Intermittently operated filters (such as plate and frame filter presses) have been developed because they can be automated, and the filtering area is getting larger and larger. In order to obtain filter residues with low moisture content, mechanically pressed filters have been developed.
When the solid particles in the suspension are large and the particle size is uniform, the pores of the filter residue layer are relatively smooth, and the speed of the filtrate passing through the filter residue layer is large. The application of agglomerating agents to gather fine particles into larger agglomerates helps to increase the filtration rate.
For the suspension of solid particles with high sedimentation speed, it should be applied to the filter feeding the upper part of the filter medium to make the filtering direction consistent with the direction of gravity. Coarse particles settle first, which can reduce clogging of the filter media and filter residue layer. Coarse solid particles such as diatomaceous earth and expanded perlite are mixed into the difficult-to-filter suspension (such as colloid) to make the filter residue layer loose; when the viscosity of the filtrate is large, the suspension can be heated to reduce the viscosity. These measures can accelerate the filtration rate.
1. Efficient and accurate filtering. The special structure of the filter disc filter technology, its performance is accurate and sensitive, to ensure that only particles smaller than the required size can enter the system, is the most effective filter system; there are many specifications, users can choose different precision filter discs according to water requirements. The system flow can be flexibly adjusted according to needs.
2. Standard modularity, saving floor space. The system is based on a standard disc filter unit and is designed according to a modular design. Users can make trade-offs according to their needs. They are flexible and interchangeable. The system is compact and the floor space is extremely small. It can be flexibly used for corner space for installation.
3. Fully automatic operation, continuous water delivery. Between the units in the filter combination, the backwashing process alternates alternately, and the working and backwashing states are automatically switched to ensure continuous water output.
4. Long life. The new plastic filter element is strong, no abrasion, no corrosion, and little scaling. After years of industrial practical verification, it has no abrasion after 6 to 10 years of use, will not age, and the filtering and backwashing effect will not deteriorate due to the use time.
5. High quality and low maintenance. The product meets the corresponding quality standards. All products are tested and tested under simulated working conditions before leaving the factory. No special tools are required, and there are few parts; it is easy to use and only needs regular inspection.
The company(Wenzhou Sunthai Valve Co.,Ltd.) mass-produces filters of different shapes, such as sanitary Y-type strainer filter for beer wine industry, sanitary inline stainless steel straight filter equipment and sanitary cartridge filter housing micro filter. If you want to know more details about the filter, welcome to contact.