Views:102 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-10-31 Origin:Site
The valve is a control component in the fluid transport system, with functions such as shut-off, regulation, diversion, anti-backflow, regulation, shunt or overflow relief. Valves for fluid control systems range from the simplest shut-off valves to the wide variety of valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems. The variety and specifications of valves are quite numerous. So what are the requirements for the valve in different situations?
1. Before installing the valve, you should carefully check whether the model and specifications of the valve used are consistent with the design;
2. According to the model of the valve and the factory manual, check whether the valve can be applied under the required conditions;
3. When the valve is hoisted, the rope should be tied to the flange connection between the valve body and the valve cover, and it should not be placed on the hand wheel or the valve stem to avoid damage to the valve stem and the hand wheel;
4. When installing the valve on the horizontal pipe, the valve stem should be vertical upwards, and the valve stem should not be installed downward;
5. When installing the valve, do not use the forced-to-mouth connection method of pulling and pulling hard to avoid damage caused by uneven force;
6. The open gate valve should not be installed in the damp ground to avoid the valve stem rust.
1. The installation workshop must be clean, or set up a temporary clean area, such as the use of newly purchased color strips or plastic film to prevent dust from entering during the installation process.
2. The assembly worker must be dressed in clean cotton overalls, wearing a cotton cap, wear clean shoes, and wear plastic gloves.
3. The assembly tool must be degreased and cleaned before assembly to ensure cleanliness.
1. The model number of the valve should indicate the national standard number requirement. If it is an enterprise standard, the relevant description of the model should be indicated.
2. The working pressure of the valve requires the working pressure of the pipeline. Under the premise of not affecting the price, the working pressure of the valve should be greater than the actual working pressure of the pipeline.
The sealing performance of the valve refers to the ability of the sealing parts of the valve to prevent the leakage of the medium. It is the most important technical performance index of the valve.
There are three sealing parts of the valve: the contact between the sealing surface of the opening and closing parts and the valve seat; the joint of the packing with the valve stem and the stuffing box; the connection between the valve body and the valve cover. It will affect the ability of the valve to cut off the medium. For shut-off valves, external leakage is not allowed. External leakage can cause material loss, pollute the environment, and cause accidents in severe cases. Therefore the valve must have a reliable sealing performance.
1. The assembled valve is purged with nitrogen for at least 1 minute.
2. The airtight test must be pure nitrogen.
3. After the airtight test is passed, encapsulation is carried out, sealed with a clean polyethylene cap, and the polyethylene cap is soaked with an organic solvent before use and wiped clean.
4. Measures should be taken during transportation to ensure that the envelope is not damaged.
Do you understand the above requirements for the valve? If you have any questions or want to buy valves,please freely contact us. Sanitary valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, angel seat valve, check valve for your reference.